- Monitoring temperature at up to 8 zones with Pt-100 RTD sensors, with 4 bult-in Alarm/Trip Relays.
- Channel & Temperature display: Thru 8 Character, 1 line Back lit LCD display.
- Optional MODBUS-RTU serial port (RS-485) to report Channel values, Relay setpoints, Relay Status & Channel-Relay assignments to Host Computer/ Centralized PLC & SCADA systems.
- Selectable Scan interval: 0.5 /1.0/ 2.0 /4.0 Seconds
- Selectable number of channels: 1 to 8
- Selectable mode of Operation: AUTO cycling & Manual channel selection
- Adjustable Relay setpoints: Set point of each relay is independently adjustable over full range.
- Channel to Relay assignment: Programmable, any number of channels can be assigned to any particular relay.
- Relay ON indication: by LED on front panel.
- Channel in Alarm state: a * sign on right side of channel value indicates that Channel has exceeded its assigned relay set point.
- Assignment of Slave ID: Programmable from keypad for Model TR_RA-8-RTD [offering RS-485 com port]
- Data Retention of field set parameters: Saved in EEPROM memory of processor.
|Input Volt:||Opto isolated upto 2400Volts|
|Power Supply:||SMPS AC 85-265, 1ph, 50/60HzV|
|Make material:||ABS Plastic moulded, IP-12, 1/4DIN|
|Measurement Range:||0- 100/200/400ºC|
|Max thickness of wiring:||upto 2.5sqmm|
|Measurement & Display Resolution:||1/1000 (0.1%)|